Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I've Been Up To

I was in Canada and the US for three weeks. While in Canada (and very briefly while in the US, I was able to continue working. That's good news and bad news. I took over my wife's home computer for 10 hours a day and didn't get to go out much.

Add to that another hour or two for my own blogging other activity. Ugh.

We still haven't launched the blog on the new company, so I'm still working at correcting and editing the English in presentations and emails, and building the website and materials. Falling by the wayside are tasks that I should also really be doing, such as networking with our potential clients and preparing blog posts, but I don't seem to have the time.

I'm hoping that once the site is lunched an some brief busy period is over, I can concentrate on what I do best. But maybe I'm fooling myself. Maybe the busy period, the editing and marketing materials and so on will never really end. I think I'm good at it, but it's not blogging, and hence not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life.

I just have to wait and see.

Yehuda

No comments: